Thursday, April 22, 2010

Couple of things:

1) I think the relaunch is going to happen. I have been able to get a couple more people to agree to contribute to the Blog. If you think you would like to write something (not sure who I am talking to here since no one reads this) feel free to send me along something and it will get posted.
2) I think I am going to aim to start having as frequent as possible contribution starting next week, so next week will be the relaunch. I may still post a few things in the mean time, in the hopes that I can get some momentum up again and get back to trying to post on a daily basis.
3) I have a pipe dream. I really want to create a podcast, and I would love it the podcast was associated with the blog. Ryan and I tried for a while, but usually it was an epic fail in some way or another. I am hoping that if the blog gets a bunch of frequent contributors that a podcast for the blog would become more of a reality. Hell if the hippies from This Week on Lot can do it why cant I?!
4) If we ever got to a point where readership was an actual thing, I would consider buying casualgeekery.com, but for now I am going to stick with the blogger url cause, well, it’s free. I like free, and I am a Google fan boy so might as well stick with Google for a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment