Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First?! More Like My Fist in Your Face!

You know what pisses me off in all its incarnations? People that post “First” in the comment sections on the internet. This needs to stop, and as soon as possible. If I had a platform where people actually listened to the thing is say I would scream this from the top of that platform as loud as possible (whoa extended metaphor Batman!)
Posting “First” is just about the more useless thing ever, I mean I sort of understood when it was a big thing over on I can haz Cheezburgr but it extends beyond that, I have seen it on totally random web pages on the internet. I have the ability to figure out what the first posting on a web page is, its pretty clear, you don’t have to waste my time and yours by posting “first” in that comment. I mean if you are really really feel the need to do this, maybe work it into an interesting post. For instance you could start your post with something like “First off I would like to say I am a total and complete fan boy” that way you are getting the inane satisfaction of putting “first” into the first post but you are contributing something to the discussion. I personally think that this should be a banning offence everywhere on the internet. In fact I think someone needs to write a Firefox add on that filters out all these “First” posts.

1 comment: