Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm on to you, Hawking...

I think Stephen Hawking just got a Netflix account

After seeing Independence Day he decided that humans contacting aliens probably wouldn't be the best idea!

Now after catching up on Dr. Who he gets to work on figuring out how to build a time machine and just where/when he'd like to go and what he'd like to see.

"If I had a time machine I'd visit Marilyn Monroe in her prime or drop in on Galileo as he turned his telescope to the heavens. Perhaps I'd even travel to the end of the universe to find out how our whole cosmic story ends. "

It will be interesting to see what he thinks when he's caught up on Lost.

I don't know what he'll be watching next, but I know I'll be watching his new documentary on the Discovery channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment