Sunday, October 25, 2009

Maybe the helicopter is made of chocolate

Only 23 more days until Left 4 Dead 2 comes to stores and I can stop rhythmically gunning my way through the original game on auto pilot and only playing the finales.

This is a quick update to show you the newest trailer that looks like a compilation of in game cut scenes that depicts the plight of our four heroes as they battle their way across zombie infested 'Nawlins.


They really didn't need to sell me any more on this game but that trailer totally did. Meelee weapons galore, new special infected, crazy environments and AWESOME regular weapon upgrades. Why do I love gunning down zombies so much? I think the hardest part of a real zombie apocalypse would be having to act like I wasn't wicked excited so as not to creep out the people I was trying to survive with. Man... maybe I should go see a shrink or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment