Sunday, May 23, 2010

Viacom just ejaculated into my Netflix

Sorry for the lack of TV updates, I do plan on doing season wrap-ups this week for a couple of shows and to complain about next season's terrible scheduling (namely CBS screwing over Community by putting Big Bang Theory in the same timeslot). Waiting on How I Met Your Mother's finale to air which apart from Glee ends my TV season entirely.

But Viacom just released a TON of things from Nickelodeon and Comedy Central. All of The State, Chapelle's Show, Reno 911, Rocko's Modern Life, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Strangers With Candy, Upright Citizen's Brigade, Stella, Ren & Stimpy, and a boatload of standup.

And District 9 was added as well.

But really folks, if there's one thing I want to get across, it's that you should all watch Avatar in its entirety, and now nothing's stopping you.

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSS I am going to officially be entering nicktoons nostalgia mode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW. AAHH REAL MONSTERS!

    ReplyDelete