Thursday, August 27, 2009

Second verse... same as the first

Welcome to the grand return of Casual Geekery! I'm be talking about all sorts of geekey goodness on an informal, irregular basis... just like the last time. Stay tuned for my reviews of District 9 and Inglourious Bastards as well as my take of the fabled Apple Tablet.

Also, joining me this time around will be a man I have known since we were 14-years-old. A man who has spent the last few years championing the Sir and persuading me to finally break down and play World of Warcraft (I'm now a level 10 Undead warrior) That man is ...Rob Spence! Rob will be providing you with the latest updates on the world of Web 2.0 and its subtleties that I am not astute enough to pick up on.

If Rob is my brother from another mother, than our other new writer is my hetero lifemate... Aaron Wood. Master of the television world. This man watches stuff I don't even know exists. If you the latest rumors on the upcoming season of LOST, talk to Aaron. If you're praying for Joss Whedon's Dollhouse to keep going even though it's not as good as Firefly, Aaron's your man. Do you long to see the God-awful movies of the week on the Sci Fi channel (we will not be using the nomenclature SyFy because it's patently stupid)? Well, Aaron is your go to man.

No comments:

Post a Comment